Wannabe Hacks is the definitive journalism resource for graduates interested in media as a career path. Founded in 2010, it starts the conversation about the issues that matter and hosts vibrant discussions about where journalism is heading. The brand is renowned for possessing a ‘certain sense of style and swagger’ and has received praise from national media and bloggers alike.
Since it was launched in October 2010, Wannabe Hacks has attracted over 80,000 unique users and continues to expand whilst maintaining a loyal and engaged audience:
- 46% return users who spend an average of 2 minutes 53 seconds on the site and visit an average of 2.23 pages
- 54% new users who spend an average of 1 minutes 33 seconds time on site and visit an average of 1.86 pages
Wannabe Hacks therefore provides an opportunity to target users looking for useful career advice and news worthy media commentary.
We offer a variety of advertising options:
- Display advertising: communicate core messages and showcase new products across the site or on niche categories
- How to guide sponsorship: focus on a topic or theme by sponsoring one of our free to download guides
- Newsletter sponsorship: deliver your message direct into customer inboxes by advertising in our weekly newsletter, with above industry standard open rates
For advertising opportunities on Wannabe Hacks, contact firstname.lastname@example.org