Wannabe Hacks is a living, breathing journalism resource.
All our content is produced by aspiring journalists meaning you get the inside track on the skills and tools necessary to get a job in the media industry.
Our mission is to offer an insight into the different routes into journalism, provide in-depth commentary about the big issues and stimulate healthy discussion around what matters to you.
Our current editors are:
- George Berridge, a BA broadcast journalism student at Winchester University
- Natasha Clark, a BA history and politics student at Warwick University
- Liam Corcoran, a BA journalism student at UWE
- Jenni Graham, a broadcast journalism MA student at City University
- Caroline Mortimer, a freelance journalist and recent BA history graduate
Wannabe Hacks was founded in 2010 by five graduate students keen to get into journalism. Eighteen months after they started, Matthew Caines, Tom Clarke, Nick Petrie, Alice Vincent and Ben Whitelaw had jobs at national media organisations.
Tom, Natalie and Jonathan are still heavily involved in the day-to-day running of the site.
For general enquiries, email hacks[at]wannabehacks.co.uk
For individual contact information, and to pitch us an article click here.