As we hope you’ll have noticed from yesterday’s main announcement, we want you to work with us and applications ARE NOW OPEN.
What we want
- A brief outline of the role you would like (eg “I would predominately be a writer for the site…”)
- One post for the site (written, audio or video…) This can be on a topic already covered on the site or something completely original you think we’ve missed.
- One detailed idea for how you would improve/expand the site. This can be your thoughts on how to improve something that we already do or an idea for something new. We want you to give plenty of information for how you would implement your idea and why you think it would benefit the site. Recommended word count of 500 words.
Send these to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 20th July.
Image courtesy of The Italian Voice
- Why I’m leaving Wannabe Hacks As you may have noticed I haven’t been writing much for Hacks recently....
- Wannabe a Hack? We want you to come and work with us We’re pleased to say we are looking for young journalists...
- What I’ve learnt from being a Wannabe Hack Our imminent departure from writing on this site has provoked...
- Wannabe a Wannabe Hack? We’re hiring Wannabe Hacks, we can reveal, will be recruiting five...
- What’s great about being a Wannabe Hack Intern Come Saturday morning Wannabe Hacks will have been running...
After finishing my stint in student media, I couldn’t help but look