On Monday Wannabe Hacks announced plans to put together a short guide to some of the UK’s top Journalism MA courses. Now we want to hear from you.
If you’re a Journalism MA student or graduate, why not take a few minute to tell us about your course. Just pop some brief answers on the questions below and email to email@example.com and you’ll be credited in the finished guide.
- What attracted you to your course?
- What was the application process like? Was there an interview? Did you have to submit a portfolio?
- What does a typical week on your course look like? How many different classes, lectures and assignments do you have?
- What’s the best thing about your course?
- What’s the worst thing?
- What should we know about your university?
- If you’re thinking of a journalism masters, we’re here to help… This time last year I was trawling the internet for...
After finishing my stint in student media, I couldn’t help but look